Cartography and mapping specialist.
Resources and Synergies Development sia offers a position for a cartography specialist.
If you are interested and like a lifestyle that is associated with business trips and different types of cartography tasks that need to be performed in different weather and climate conditions, as well as if you are precise and persistent, you have an ability to work in a multicultural environment, have a high sense of responsibility and respecting the deadlines, then we invite you to apply for our announced vacancy.
Requirements for the candidate:
- higher education in geography or cartography,
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of cartography,
- knowledge and skills to use QGIS (Geographic Information System),
- strong command of English language (level B2-C1),
- knowledge of French language is not required, however would be considered as a big plus for the candidate.
- carry out site inspections,
- drawing up and designing maps and plans for various EU projects.
- full-time or part-time work (at the candidate’s choice),
- adequate remuneration,
- multicultural team,
- mission opportunities (taking into account the situation with the spread of Covid-19).
Interested candidates are invited to send their CVs and motivation letters (in English or French) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.